Latest Sindh Public Service Commission SPSC Jobs 2017 (Consolidated Advertisement 01/2017) have been announced for 322+ posts including Assistant Director, Deputy Superintendent Prison, Assistant Superintendent Prisons, Deputy Controllers, Additional Prosecutor General, District Public Prosecutor, Deputy Prosecutor General, Assistant Prosecutor General, Assistant District Prosecutor, Planning Officer and Assistant Protocol Officers available in multiple departments of Sindh Government. Here’s the complete information of all positions and posts along with eligibility criteria and due date. Applicants must apply to only posts fulfilling all education and work experience requirement. Applicants who have the required qualification and relevant experience are encouraged to apply to the post in prescribed manner as mentioned in the following job notification before the due date. Incomplete, late, hand written submissions/applications will not be entertained. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 15th May 2017..
Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) Jobs 2017 Details – Apply Online:
Name of the Organization: Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC)
Total No. of Vacancies: 322
Qualification & Experience: See job notification or below details
Job Location: Karachi / Hyderabad
Last Date To Apply: 15th May 2017
Name & Number of Posts:
- 3 Assistant Director (Computer)
- 13 Deputy Superintendent Prison
- 34 Assistant Superintendent Prisons
- 13 Deputy Controllers
- 9 Additional Prosecutor General
- 1 District Public Prosecutor
- 8 Deputy Prosecutor General
- 77 Assistant Prosecutor General
- 141 Assistant District Prosecutor
- 16 Planning Officer
- 7 Assistant Protocol Officers
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online on the Sindh Public Service Commission Website at www.spsc.gov.pk to submit online application before the due date. Please see job notification for complete information on how to apply to these jobs.
- By hand and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- At the time of interview must bring original documents.
- The Last date is 15th May 2017.